Photo: Catawba County Detention Center
Hickory Police has released the following information
Hickory Police began receiving reports of attempted breaking and enterings in the Hillcrest Neighborhood at 2:30 a.m. today. Bradley Allen Spencer, age 50 of Taylorsville, attempted to break into three houses, committed first degree burglary on another residence, broke into several vehicles, and committed larceny from several carports. Spencer was caught by police immediately after committing the first degree burglary and arrested.
During the investigation a neighborhood canvas was conducted and several additional victims were identified. Multiple warrants were obtained and served on Spencer for these crimes.
Spencer received a $200,000 secured bond for the following charges:
· One count First Degree Burglary
· Three counts Attempted First Degree Burglary
· Three counts Breaking and Entering Building
· Two counts Breaking and Entering Motor Vehicle
· One count Attempted Breaking and Entering Motor Vehicle
· Four counts Larceny After Breaking and Entering