The Alexander County Board of Commissioners will meet this evening at 6 p.m. The meeting will be held at the CVCC Alexander Center in Taylorsville.
2. Public Hearing – Rezoning Case 21-2: RCSI Properties, Inc. (Royal Comfort Seating) Seth Harris, Zoning Administrator
3. Alexander Co. Broadband Project Update Nick Steward, Western NC Area, Open Broadband Manager, David Moose, Compliance & Procurement Specialist
4. Alexander County 2021 – 2022 Budget Ordinance, Rick French, County Manager
5. County Sales Tax Revenue for 2020 – 2021 Budget Year, Rick French, County Manager:
6. Board Appointments & Reappointments, Rick French, County Manager:
a. Historic Preservation Committee
b. CVCC Board of Trustees
c. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
d. Review Officer (Resolution is Required for Approval)
7. Budget Ordinance Amendments #83 – #87 and Grant Project Budget Ordinance P-3: Rick French, County Manager
8. Other Business:
*** County Manager’s Report ***
A. Tax Release Requests for May 13, 2021 – May 31, 2021 total $249.25 and Tax Refunds for May 13, 2021 – May 31, 2021 total $691.58.
B. Home and Community Care Black Grant (HCCBG) SFY 2021 – 2022.
C. DPS Probation and Parole Lease Agreement with Alexander County.
D. Alexander County NC DPS – Community Programs – County Funding Plan.
Closed Session – N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (4, 5, & 6) Economic Development, Contractual, & Personnel
The meeting will be broadcast live on B86 Radio and www.860wacb.com