1. Public Hearing – Board of Commissioners Approval of Tax-Exempt
Loan from First Community Bank to Stony Point Volunteer Fire Department
2. Public Hearing – Approval of Road Name – Apple Mountain Way
3. Vaya Health PowerPoint Presentation Update
4. Request to Sponsor StRAP Funds for Stream Debris Removal Update
5. Hyper-Reach Services Agreement
6. Alexander County 2022 – 2023 Budget Ordinance
7. Budget Ordinance Amendments #104 – #109
8. Board Appointments & Reappointments:
* Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
* Planning & Zoning Commission
9. Other Business: County Manager’s Report
A. Tax Release Requests for May 27, 2022 thru June 9, 2022 total $689.93 and Tax Refund for May 27, 2022 thru June, 9, 2022 total $263.43.
B. Intergovernmental Agreement for Access to the Mobile Cad Terminal Data Network.
C. Lease Agreement between Alexander County and Catawba Valley Community College.
D. Agreement between the Western Piedmont Council of Governments and the Alexander County for the Provision of Technical Planning Assistance: Alexander County Comprehensive Plan / July 1, 2022 – December 31, 2023.
E. Home and Community Care Block Grant (HCCBG) SFY 2022-2023.
Board of County Commissioners Consolidated Human Services Board Meeting
2. Public Comment
3. Public Health Updates and Changes
* Organizational Changes
* Policy and Procedure Changes – Needs a Vote
* Fee Approval – Needs a Vote
* Accreditation Update
4. 2021 State of the County Health Report (SOTCH) – Kimberly Edmisten, Health
5. Senior Center Report – Kristy Hunt, Senior Center Director
6. Dept. of Social Services Report – Thomas Mitchell, MSW, DSS Director
CVCC – Alexander Center beginning at 6:00pm. Meeting will be broadcast live onB86 Radio and 860wacb.com