1. Public Comment
2. Public Hearing – 160D Zoning & Subdivision Ordinance Changes
3. Conditional Use Case 21-5: Daniel & Beth Serusa
4. GDX Report for 2020
5. Alexander County Resolution Authorizing Sale of Property to Paragon Films, Inc.
6. Alexander County Treasures History Book
7. Designation of Voting Delegate to NCACC Annual Conference
8. Resolution by Alexander County Board of Commissioners Accepting American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds
9. Approval of Meeting Schedule Changes in September & October
10. Board Appointment & Reappointment:
a. Review Officer, Watershed Administrator, Floodplain Administrator, Subdivision Administrator & Director of Planning & Development (Resolution is Required for Approval)
11. Budget Ordinance Amendments #1 – #3
12. Other Business: County Manager’s Report
A. Tax Release Requests for June 14, 2021 – July 11, 2021 total $469.63 and Tax Refunds for June 14, 2021 – July 11, 2021 total $2,131.28.
B. Minutes from June 21, 2021 Regular Meeting.
C. Alexander County Library Policy Manual Approval.
Board of County Commissioners Consolidated Human Services Board Meeting
2. Public Comment
3. Public Health Report – Leeanne Whisnant, CHS Director
* Dental Grant (Duke Endowment)
* Behavioral Health Update (Sliding Fee Scale to 40% – 100%) Needs Vote
* Maternal Health Program Update
4. Senior Center Update – Leeanne Whisnant, CHS Director
5. Department of Social Services Report – Linda Clements, Asst. DSS Director
* Golden Opportunity Event
* DSS Actions
Meeting to be held at CVCC – Alexander Center beginning at 6:00pm. Meeting will be broadcast live on B86 Radio and 860wacb.com