1. Public Comment
2. Public Hearing – Proposed New County Ordinance to Establish Child Safety Zones PowerPoint
3. Taylorsville Comprehensive Municipal Study
4. Certified Local Government (CLG) Certification Agreement and Benefits of Becoming a Certified Local Government
5. North Carolina Railroad Grant Agreement
6. Alexander County Courthouse Park (ACCP) & Rotary Performance Stage Proposed Fees, Rules, Hours and Proposed Park Ordinance
7. Alexander SWCD Emergency Watershed Protection (EWP) Bid Approval
8. Budget Ordinance Amendments #67 – #75
9. Board Appointments & Reappointments:
a. Equalization & Review Board
b. Farmland Preservation VAD Board
c. Council on Aging
10. Other Business: County Manager’s Report
A. Tax Release Requests for Feb. 1, 2022 – Feb. 28, 2022 total $2,650.28 & Tax Refunds for Feb. 1, 2022 – Feb. 28, 2022 total $1,577.40.
B. Minutes from February 7, 2022 Regular Meeting and February 21, 2022 Special Called Meeting.
C. Records Retention & Disposition Schedule.
D. FY 2022 Audit Contract.
E. Increase in Home and Community Care Block Grant (HCCBG) Funding SFY 2021 – 2022.
F. Alexander County BOE Application for Needs Based Public School Building Capital Funds.
Board of County Commissioners Consolidated Human Services Board Meeting
2. Public Comment
3. Senior Center Report
4. Public Health Report
* COVID Review
* Governing Board Required Training
* Bad Debt Write-Off
5. Dept. of Social Services Report
* Audit Update
* New Water Assistance Program
* Annual Child Fatality & Prevention Team (CFPT) Report
Meeting to be held at CVCC – Alexander Center beginning at 6:00pm. Meeting will be broadcast live on B86 Radio and www.860wacb.com