…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS
* LOCATIONS…The North Carolina northern mountains and
foothills, northwest Piedmont of South Carolina and Rabun
County in northeast Georgia.
* HAZARDS…Accumulating snow.
* TIMING…Snow will continue through the morning hours, tapering
off by noon.
* ACCUMULATIONS…Snow accumulation of up to 1 inch with isolated
* IMPACTS…The snowfall will create slippery and snow covered
* TEMPERATURES…In the lower to mid 30s.
* WINDS…Northeast 5 to 10 mph.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while