The Alexander County Board Of Commissioners will meet this evening at The CVCC- Alexander Campus in Taylorsville. The meeting will be broadcast live on B86 Radio and streamed online.The meeting begins at 6pm.
ALEXANDER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TAYLORSVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA
REGULAR MEETING CVCC – ALEXANDER
February 6, 2017
Call to Order 6:00 pm Chairman Milton Campbell
Invocation Vice-Chairman Ronnie Reese
Pledge of Allegiance Chairman Milton Campbell
Adoption of Agenda Chairman Milton Campbell
1. Public Comment Chairman Campbell
2. Agreement with Energy United Water Corp. to Provide Emergency Water (Draft) Rick French
3. County Sales Tax Revenue for 2016-2017 Budget Year Rick French
4. Board Appointments & Reappointments: Rick French
a. Equalization & Review Board County Manager
b. WPCOG Sister Cities Association
c. WPCOG Adult Care & Nursing Home CAC
d. Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
5. Budget Ordinance Amendments #22 – #26 Rick French
Project Budget Ordinance P-3 County Manager
6. Other Business: Rick French ***County Manager’s Report*** County Manager
A. Tax Release Requests for Jan. 1, 2017 thru Jan. 27, 2017: $1,149.15 and Tax Refunds for Jan. 1, 2017 thru Jan. 27, 2017: $3,935.60.
B. Minutes from the January 17, 2017 Regular Meeting.
C. Request that the following items be deemed surplus: 2008 Chevrolet C4500 Ambulance,
Vin# 1GBE4V1958F404848, 184,417 miles & a LS-16 Sullair Air Compressor, Serial# 003-102612.
Closed Session – N.C.G.S. 143-318.11(a)(4,5 & 6) Economic Development, Contractual and Personnel